Bern Autumn School on Advanced Machine Learning
2020-09-28 – 2020-10-02, Hotel Es Blau Des Nord, Mallorca
Benefit from four half-days with lectures and tutorials on Machine Learning. Presentation of project work on own data at the University two weeks after the school.
This school processes selected advanced topics in Machine Learning. In 2020 topics are i.a. Autoencoders, Interpretable Machine Learning and Data Augmentation techniques.
The afternoons are free for water sport, swimming, wellness or individual project work. There will be a common dinner every evening with select talks.
The Autumn School counts as the third module (2 ECTS) of the CAS Advanced Machine Learning.
Students and University of Bern staff : 600 CHF + hotel costs about 800 CHF (including room, breakfast, coffee break, lunch bag, dinner)
Others : 1100 CHF + hotel costs about 800 CHF (including room, breakfast, coffee break, lunch bag, dinner)
More information and registration here (free places).
Lecturers and organisers
- Dr. Geraldine Conti, Machine Learning Group Head, PAG
- Prof. Dr. Paolo Favaro, computer science department
- Dr. Mykhailo Vladymyrov, Alber Einstein Center,
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Claus Beisbart, Institute of Philosophy
- PD. Dr. Sigve Haug, Mathematical Institute, Alber Einstein Center
- Dr. Kinga Sipos, Mathematical Institute
- et al.