Bern Winter School on Machine Learning 2020
27 – 31 January 2020, Hotel Regina, Mürren (FULL)
2 – 6 March 2020, Hotel Regina, Mürren (free places)
Benefit from four half-days with lectures and tutorials on Machine Learning. Presentation of project work on own data at the University two weeks after the school.
The afternoons are free for skiing, swimming, wellness or individual project work. There will be a common dinner every evening with select talks.
The Winter School counts as the third module (2 ECTS) of the CAS Applied Data Science.
Students and University of Bern staff : 600 CHF + 800 CHF (including room, breakfast, coffee break, lunch bag, dinner)
Others : 1100 CHF + 800 CHF (including room, breakfast, coffee break, lunch bag, dinner)
More information and registration (still only for CAS Applied Data Science)
Find all information and registration for the January edition here (FULL)
Find all information and registration for the March edition here (free places).
Lecturers and organisers
- Dr. Geraldine Conti, Machine Learning Group Head, PAG
- Prof. Dr. Paolo Favaro, computer science department
- Dr. Mykhailo Vladymyrov, Alber Einstein Center,
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Claus Beisbart, Institute of Philosophy
- PD. Dr. Sigve Haug, Mathematical Institute, Alber Einstein Center
- Dr. Kinga Sipos, Mathematical Institute
- et al.