Bern Winter School on Machine Learning
25 – 29 January 2021, Hotel Regina, Mürren (for CAS ADS only)
1 – 5 February 2021, Hotel Regina, Mürren (others)
Benefit from four half-days with lectures and tutorials on Machine Learning. Presentation of project work on own data at the University two weeks after the school.
The afternoons from 12:30 to 17:00 are free for skiing, swimming, wellness or individual project work. There will be a common dinner every evening with select talks. This year's school focuses on Deep Learning (neural networks) with TensorFlow.
The Winter School counts as the third module (2 ECTS) of the CAS Applied Data Science.
Students and University of Bern staff : 600 CHF + 800 CHF (including room, breakfast, coffee break, lunch bag, dinner)
Others : 1100 CHF + 800 CHF (including room, breakfast, coffee break, lunch bag, dinner)
More information and registration
Find all information and registration for the Jan 25-29 edition here (only for CAS ADS).
Find all information and registration for the Feb 1-5 edition here.
Lecturers and organisers
- Dr. Geraldine Conti, Machine Learning Group Head, PAG
- Prof. Dr. Paolo Favaro, computer science department
- Dr. Mykhailo Vladymyrov, Albert Einstein Center,
- Prof. Dr. Dr. Claus Beisbart, Institute of Philosophy
- PD. Dr. Sigve Haug, Mathematical Institute, Albert Einstein Center
- Dr. Kinga Sipos, Mathematical Institute
- et al.