Prof. Dr. George Metcalfe
Managing Director of the Institute / Member of Institute Management
Mathematisches Institut (MAI)
- Proof Theory
- Non-Classical Logics
- Ordered Algebraic Structures
- PhD, Computer Science.
King's College London, UK, 2004.
- MSc, Artificial Intelligence.
Edinburgh University, UK, 1998.
- BA, Mathematics and Philosophy.
St. Anne's College, Oxford, UK, 1996.
- Full Professor. University of Bern, Switzerland, since 2019.
- Associate Professor. University of Bern, Switzerland, 2013-2019.
- Assistant Professor (Tenure-Track). University of Bern, Switzerland, 2009-2013.
- Assistant Professor (NTT). Vanderbilt University, USA, 2006-2009.
- Marie Curie Fellow. Vienna University of Technology, Austria, 2004-2006.
Members of the Research Group
- +41 31 631 88 33
- +41 31 631 88 30
- +41 31 631 51 77